Becoming a Patron of Shakespeare Northwest ensures the Bard's words are brought alive each year in Skagit Valley.
All of SNW actors, crew and Board members are volunteers, so your contribution goes directly to helping us produce our wonderful season at the beautiful outdoor Rexville-Blackrock Amphitheatre.
Here are some opportunities for you to sponsor part of the Skagit River Shakespeare Festival
Unlike any other theatre company in Skagit County, each year we literally build our festival from the ground up. If you’d like the opportunity to contribute to our annual festival, please consider becoming a sponsor for some of these big ticket items:
- Underwrite onsite storage unit rental fee at approximately $250 per season
- Underwrite utility costs, including dumpster rental and site maintenance at approximately $1,000 per season
- Underwrite the rental of portable toilets – three units (including one accessible) at approximately $450 per season
- Underwrite utility light rental at approximately $400 per season
- Underwrite the cost of printing t-shirts, sweatshirts and other SNW merchandise at approximately $800 per season
- Underwrite the cost of purchasing paperback copies of Shakespeare’s plays from a local bookseller at approximately $200 per season
- Underwrite our annual festival insurance bill of approximately $300 per season
- Underwrite our annual contract with the Rexville Grange at approximately $4,000 per season
"I can no other answer make, but thanks, And thanks; and ever oft good turns."
~William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night, Act 3, Scene 3
Shakespeare Northwest is a registered 501c(3) non profit organization. Donations for which you do not receive goods or services are deductible to the extent allowed by law.